2. By using this website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
3. We collect no personal data or any other data about you during your stay on this website.
4. We do not use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website.
Third party links
5. You will find links to third party websites/resources on this site. These include: Amazon, Apple Books, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, BookFunnel and the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT). These companies have their own privacy policies, which you should check if you are concerned about how and if they use your data. We do not accept responsibility or liability for their policies in any shape or form as we have no control over them.
Changes to this policy
7. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: 14th November 2018.
Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.